Swedes in the States have since our initial launch in 2017, grown from being a small website to having around 35,000 visitors per month and a social media outreach of close to 400,000 impressions per month. Our team, spread across the United States, deliver daily content, plan events and much more for anyone in the U.S., with an interest in Scandinavian culture.
The Swedes in the States expansion is nowhere close to slowing down. For an upcoming project, and the launch of a sister company, we are now looking for social media managers and digital marketing experts. Preferably based in either Los Angeles or New York City. You will also have the option to work from home, but have to be ready to be on site when needed.
Since this will be a client-facing role, we expect you to be outgoing, solution-oriented and service-minded. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: executing social media strategies, content creation, creative brainstorming and pitching ideas as well as keeping a close, friendly, and honest relationship with our clients throughout the projects.
– More than 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Content Creation, and Creative Design. Your degree holds no significance, as long as you excel in the things you are passionate about.
– Strong grammar and attention to detail.
– Must have experience in content creation and writing. (could be for a blog, a newspaper or any forum/job where writing is an essential part)
– Some experience with working towards the Nordic markets (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland)
ALL nationalities with the correct visa status are welcome to apply!
Submit your resume + cover letter together with writing sample, website, blog or portfolio to email@example.com
Latest posts by Swedes in the States (see all)
- Recipe: Everything You Need To Make The Ultimate Swedish Waffle - March 25, 2020
- Nordic Restaurants You Can Support During The Lockdown - March 22, 2020
- Recipe: Tunnbrödsrulle by A Swede in the Kitchen - March 22, 2020