A colorful morning latte at sunset plaza.
A few days ago I received a new phone case from the company; Ideal of Sweden, which is the case you can see on the pictures. I get a new case each month and this one is a special design from Hailee Lautenbach. Both the latte and the phone case are very colorful and artistic, totally my style! Do you like it too?
A Typical Day for Me in Los Angeles
35 things that I love
- Drinking the first sip of my homemade coffee in the morning
- Rollerskating on the boardwalk from Malibu to Manhattan Beach
- Falling asleep with my cat sleeping right next to my head.
- Cutting trough the head of iceberg lettuce
- When my mum is styling my hair for 2 hours
- BBQ in the desert
- Drinking mimosas and playing Catan
- Eating gnocchi at restaurant Cecconi’s
- Fishing at a still lake and bbq the fish at the spot
- My 96 year old grandmother’s cinnamon rolls
- Doing graffiti paintings in the forest where no one can interrupt
- Eating fresh cherries from our garden
- Discovering a field full of chanterelles in the forest
- Watching my brother skate in the park
- The Song: Moonshine Got Me – Daniel Norgren
- The Greek islands
- Rabbits that don’t freak out when you try to pet them
- Picking out a dozen of freshly baked donuts
- The sound of rain from inside a parked car
- A single cut from one end of the wrapping paper to the other
- Oil pastels
- The satisfaction of winning a tennis match against a really good player
- The TV series: Mindhunter
- When Spotify recommends a really good song for me
- My dad’s homemade chocolate ice cream with hazelnut
- Watching the World Cup in soccer at a sports bar in a European country
- The smell from the jasmine flowers in our garden
- Desert at night, watching the stars and listening to the crickets
- Racing in exotic cars
- Kayaking in the Swedish Archipelago
- Playing ping pong at The Standard Hotel in DTLA
- Cruising through Downtown LA at night like you were in a movie
- Getting a 1-hour massage and falling asleep right after
- The song: “Triscuits – Original Mix” by Monitor 66
- When my cat Majsa comes back home from a long day in the forest.
Best Hiking Trails in L.A
1. El Matador State Beach
A steep hike down to an iconic beach (it’s been the backdrop for scenes in The Notebook and Grease). Once you get there, it’s a photographer’s dream, with its stunning arches, wild rock formations, and epic sunsets.
Address: 32350 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
2. Bronson Canyon
With views of three major Hollywood landmarks (the Hollywood sign, Griffith Observatory, and Bronson Cave), this trail is basically a slightly sweatier version of the Starline bus tour. Griffith Park is famed for its views of the Hollywood Sign, but take the path to Bronson Canyon to check out the tunnel entrance of the ’60s era Batcave. The canyon also delivers a stunning view of the Griffith Observatory, which appeared in the classic James Dean film Rebel Without A Cause.
3. Runyon Canyon Park
Address: 2000 N Fuller Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046
4. Los Leones Canyon Trailhead
Ocean views and the refreshing Malibu breeze make this less-traveled hiking spot one of the most picturesque on the Westside. The 1.5 mile Los Liones trail is the perfect pre-brunch hike, but visitors looking to get in a good workout can do the seven-mile loop to the Parker Mesa Overlook.
Address: 510 Los Liones Dr, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272